Provides general administrative support for the Education and Meetings efforts and assists in the coordination and implementation of its initiatives:
POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES (37.5 hours/week minimum):
- Assist staff on Education, Meetings, and Education initiatives by arranging conference calls, and action items, taking minutes and serving as a resource for committee members for all education related committees and task forces
- Coordinate and create all agendas and supporting materials for education and meeting activities
- Coordinate and implement all aspects of the all live meeting and online registration process including database set up (through iMIS 15), form processing, confirmation distribution, registration packets, bag stuffing and ship out.
- Manage speaker correspondence for all educational activities including speaker invitation letters, confirmation of participation, permission forms, housing and registration needs and post-meeting reimbursements and thank you letters
- Serve as the primary source of meeting information for members and delegates including registration and housing concerns or inquiries
- Assist the Senior Meeting Manager in preparing for site visits
- Assist the Senior Meeting Manager by maintaining accurate reports for educational activity analysis including registration pace reports, attendee analysis reports, etc.
- Coordinate all educational and meeting broadcast emails with Assistant Director of Communication
- Coordinate Education and Meetings Leadership Updates
- Responsible for submitting all education and meeting work orders
- Keep all contact information up to date including email distribution lists and committee and task force rosters
- Assist with distribution of sponsor products, inserts, etc.
- Assist with Moodlerooms users, including answering calls and updating users information as needed
- Responsible for website updates using CMS for administrative content related to education and meetings with direction from the appropriate staff
- Coordinate all meeting handout materials, with the assistance of the Education Manager and Senior Meetings Manager for scientific and programmatic component, while working with the Assistant Director of Communications for marketing component
- Manage onsite registration desk
AMOUNT OF TRAVEL REQUIRED: Up to 2 weeks per year, some evening and weekend work required.
Bachelor’s degree preferred. Excellent organizational, verbal and written communication skills including proofreading and editing skills; professional demeanor, and attention to detail; ability to administer multiple projects simultaneously, and ability to work in team environment all required. Word processing and spreadsheet skills in MS Office environment essential. Familiarity with Camtasia, and/or other screen capture, screen recording, video hosting, web-meeting and learning management system technologies a plus.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: Occasional lifting, up to 50 pounds required.