The Educational Services Technical Coordinator will be responsible for the development and delivery of educational programs.
- Oversee platforms, such as content management systems, eLearning systems, etc. used for the development and delivery of educational presentations and programs for our corporate, academic and publisher client base.
- Coordinate the delivery of education sessions.
- Assist in the creation and ongoing maintenance of an Intranet site, Internet site, and/or Wiki providing centralized communication about all of CCCâ€™s educational activities in addition to organized records of all educational events.
- Foster relationships with internal and external customers, partners, and consultants (includes, but is not limited to vendors, co-hosts, affiliations and event attendees).
- As Lead on assigned projects, oversee speaking engagements, workshops, and site visits including scheduling, attendee recruitment, invitations, coordinating travel and managing follow up.
- Excellent verbal, written, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent computer and software skills, including but not limited to eLearning systems, CMS systems, oracle databases, and Salesforce.
- Flexibility, self-motivation and ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Excellent organization skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to excel in a complex, highly collaborative team environment.
- Ability to travel less than 10%.
- Bachelorâ€™s degree.
- 3-6 yearsâ€™ experience in business environment.
- Experience in public relations or foreign language skills a plus.
Copyright Clearance Center - 13 months ago