Supports the vetting process for education and solution applications. Supports and trains teachers in becoming technologically proficient in the use of educational applications. Trouble shoots technological issues for end users. Handles and resolves helpdesk tickets. Educational technology requirement gathering. Collaborates with the Director of Business and Education solution to develop and implement new solutions, and in updating and improving existing solutions.
Major Responsibilities and Duties:
1. Supporting all educational technology application software and hardware in all the campuses
2. Support with the design, development and maintenance of the instructional content application.
3. Developing and delivering Educational application training as requested by campuses.
4. Liaison between Educational Technology Coordinators and local campus administration
5. Assists in maintaining hardware, software, and network infrastructure
6. Interpretation of program policy and procedures
7. Assisting the Education Solution director in the maintenance of all the Educational Applications
8. Onsite support for adoption of new technologies at the campus level
9. Assists with planning the design of the technology infrastructure so that information resources are continually available to the school community
10. Works with the principals and school leadership teams to provide access to technology resources and services of the technology facilitator at point of need
11. Creates, Prepares and submits accurate reports as required
12. Ongoing evaluation of the effectiveness of the instructional technology program
13. Additional Duties on an as needed basis with regards to the requirements of B.I.G
Mental Demands/Physical Demands/Environmental Factors:
Work with frequent interruptions, maintain emotional control under stress. Occasional prolonged or irregular hours. Regular district wide travel to multiple work locations as assigned; moderate lifting and carrying.
Bachelor's Degree preferred
CITRIX familiarity with desktop vitalization
Confidence with Microsoft Office and Google Applications (certification preferred)
Familiarity with various educational technologies such as interactive white boards, calculators, and data disaggregation systems.
One year similar experience required
TEXANS CAN! - 15 months ago
Texans Can Academies is a non-profit organization operating public charter high schools throughout the State of Texas. Texans Can Academies...