We seek a Senior Analyst/Engineer to perform as an Effective Analyst in support of bomber testing for Detachment 5 of the Air Force Operational Test and Evaluation Center (AFOTEC).
Job Responsibilities and Duties:
Required Skills and Experience:
- Subject Matter Expert for airborne defensive systems, sensors and systems integration & test--plus data analysis capabilities to assess emerging technologies with data from multiple sources, i.e. Open Air Range data, Hardware-in-the-Loop lab data, and Modeling & Simulation (Constructive, Man-in-the-Loop and Distributive Interactive Simulations) data in support of system effectiveness analysis.
- Determine test resources, support tools, and schedules to achieve suggested methods.
- Review and comment on program T&E and capability documentation.
- Develop avionics and communication system evaluation plans/execution documents for bomber Operational Assessments and IOT&E events.
- Develop and/or operate and maintain required automated data collection/reduction systems, aircraft/test infrastructure related communications systems, and conduct electronic data transfer from test sites to AFTOEC for complete analysis.
- Develop evaluation plans/execution documents specifically for bomber OA and IOT&E effectiveness evaluation events.
- Observe technical demonstrations and provide associated after-action reports.
- Develop test planning documents and operational effectiveness inputs for test reports.
- Perform as liaison between all open-air testing venues for Bomber OT&E planning and execution.
- Design and support execution of data analysis plans and support the development of data reduction tool sets in support of flight test activities.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Bachelors of Science engineering degree and 5+ years of related flight-test experience.
- Secret Security clearance minimum with the ability to obtain a TS/SCI clearance
- Proficiency in basic analysis tools such as Excel, Access, and MATLAB.
- Experience in test planning, data analysis, and test and evaluation reporting.
- Ability to complete assigned tasks with moderate levels of supervision.
- Masters degree preferred.
- Masters degree preferred. Current Top Secret clearance highly desired.
- Experience and/or design of experiments training.
- Previous AFOTEC experience a plus.
Spectrum Comm - 8 months ago