Responsible for reviewing and improving efficiencies of processes within the credit union. This position designs continuous improvement plans to improve member experiences and operational processes to drive efficiency. This position assists with new and special projects to integrate them into standard process flows in an efficient manner. Maintains quality service standards set by the organization.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Other Duties & Responsibilities
- Maintain, analyze, and report metrics of continuous improvement projects
- Identify and evaluate time consuming and costly practices within the credit union
- Effectively prioritize initiatives based on strategic direction of the credit union and management guidance
- Build a positive working relationship with department heads
- Coach others on how to apply continuous improvement methodologies and teach employees about efficient methods and tools
- Utilize various tools (i.e. spreadsheets, models, and databases) to create efficiencies
- Provide reporting to senior management which quantifies results of various initiatives
- Maintain an awareness and understanding of new and improved tools and techniques introduced in the industry
- Perform analyses necessary to fully understand various impacts to the credit union prior to making change suggestions
- Develop and document process standards and best practices
- Provide guidance and leadership when managing process changes
- Manage the integration of new and special projects into standard business processes in an efficient manner
- Promote a culture of continuous improvement and efficiency
- Maintain clear and constant communication with multiple areas of the business
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Comply with all established safety and security guidelines set forth by the organization.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or a related field, as well as 3-5 years of related experience. Financial institution experience is highly desired.
- Strong PC skills with emphasis in Excel, Visio & PowerPoint.
- Positive, team-oriented attitude and strong sense of urgency.
- Ability to communicate with and manage expectations of people in a cross-functional environment
- Strong analytical skills.
- Exceptional project management skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Highly developed oral and written communication skills.
Full Time (40)
San Diego County Credit Union - 11 months ago
San Diego County Credit Union was founded on the principle that people come first and profits second. This forward-thinking approach in the...