U.S. Bank is seeking a Senior Middleware Specialist with process improvement and implementation experience to contribute toward the success of our technology initiatives. Responsible for implementing, integrating, and providing support for middleware software in multi-tiered, multi-platform environment. Responsible for software development, architect middleware solutions, and providing technical leadership. Completes functional design and architecture of middleware software solutions. Ensures unified direction in place for group by communicating with appropriate architecture groups. Determines appropriate middleware for environment based on organization's architectural needs. Investigates new developments and makes recommendations on additions or replacements. Provides mentoring to users of the middleware products both through direct interaction and through the hosting of user groups. Installs and monitors software that is between the applications and the operating system. Performs and leads design, coding, testing, implementation, and documentation of solution. Plans and provides back-end connectivity infrastructure components required for the application. Oversees middleware implementation projects. Works with internal infrastructure teams and vendors to provide recommendations for hardware and system software upgrades.
Successful applicants will exemplify US Bank's ethical principles of uncompromising integrity, respect for others, accountability for decisions and actions, and good citizenship.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- At least 2 years experience with utilizing, configuring, and installing software for connecting distributed software and services across heterogeneous platforms.
- At least 4 years experience within a total information technology (IT) environment.
Working experience in:
Extensive experience in:
Subject matter expert in:
- Technical troubleshooting
- Web trends and directions
- Performance measures and tuning
- Capacity planning and management
- Contingency and disaster recovery
- IT architecture
- System and technical integration
- IT standards, procedures, policy
1st - Daytime
Average Hours Per Week