Provides quality support to users by responding to end user inquiries and resolving problems associated with telecommunications networks, computer hardware and core business applications. Isolates problem source and works with the internal telecommunications, system operations, application development and vendors to resolve problems. Follows up with users to ensure problem resolution. Develops and maintains documentation of all activities.
Your Career is Here.
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent work experience
- Course work in telecommunications and/or applications programming
- Six months to one year of experience in the telecommunications or applications programming field
- Proficient computer skills, especially Microsoft Office applications
- Basic knowledge and understanding of the technical aspects of telecommunications equipment, systems and vendor capabilities
- Ability to manage multiple tasks/projects and deadlines simultaneously
- Good verbal and written communications skills
Customer Service / Call Center
2nd - Evenings
Average Hours Per Week