Leads, communicates and drives crisis incidents to impact resolution.
Follows up on incidents to root cause following Problem Management guidelines and procedures.
React to high severity incidents to communicate, lead, drive and govern to impact resolution.
Candidate will be expected to be part of an on call rotation for 24/7 rapid response.
Leads problem review sessions and coordinates major problem resolutions to root cause. Ensures all incidents are logged and relevant parties involved.
Communicates with and coordinates activities with Senior Management, Change Management, Incident Management, and customer/clients. Ensures problem or incident resolution.
Ensures that accurate root cause and trend analysis are determined. Provides accurate and timely management reporting.
May lead/mentor one or more teams of crisis management specialists. Motivates, develops, and manages performance of individuals and teams.
Key areas of experience and competency include:
- Strong project management and communications skills (both written and spoken).
- Proven ability to understand complex business issues and align communications strategies and outcomes accordingly.
- Significant experience managing crises, preferably within the financial industry
- An ability to assess the severity and priority of multiple incoming inquiries from management, customers and internal employees.
- Sound problem identification, judgment, resolution and decision-making skills.
- Demonstrated capacity to lead under pressure, make decisions in ambiguous situations and drive cross group consensus in short periods of time.
- Experience managing a large team of people toward a common outcome.
- Ability to work well interpersonally cross-group and cross-discipline at various levels up through executives, as well as influence and manage without direct authority.
Field of Experience
IT Service Management
At least 5 years
Description of Field
Experience with the processes, practices, disciplines and tools needed
to ensure that IT services are provided as agreed between the customer
and IT provider.
Degrees, Certifications, or Equivalent Experience:
Bachelor of Science
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- ITIL Service Management Foundation certification
- At least 5 years experience with the processes, practices, disciplines and tools needed to ensure that IT services are provided as agreed between the customer and IT provider.
Basic understanding in:
Working experience in:
- Configuration management
- IT service change management
Extensive experience in:
- Help desk
- Computer operations
- IT incident management
- IT audit and control
- IT governance
- IT quality assurance
Subject matter expert in:
- IT service management (ITSM)
1st - Daytime
Additional Scheduling Information
On Call Duties
Average Hours Per Week