The Electrical & Instrumentation Engineer (E&I) is responsible for performing routine maintenance, installation and integration of various types of process control instrumentation equipment such as transmitters, controllers, integrators, recorders, square root extractors and final drive elements. The E&I Engineer is also responsible for making repairs to electrical power, motor and motor control circuits.
Duties and Responsibilities
Corporate (Experitec) & Principal Responsibilities:
- Develop positive and influential relationships with customers in order to specify, use, and maintain our solutions
- Develop a complete understanding of the customer requirements (technical & operational) in each application we serve
- Provide training & technical support to customers to ensure they realize value in the products and solutions we provide
- Influence the customer’s behavior and spend toward investment in our products, services and future relationship by providing exemplary technical service and support.
- Embrace and exhibit Experitec’s Core Values
- Achieve technical knowledge of the products & services we deploy at the customer site
- Understand and promote the technical capabilities and performance of Experitec and our Principals
- Understand and promote our technical differentiation and value to our customers
- Effectively apply the strategy, products, and services of Experitec and our Principals
- Take technical responsibility for the solutions we propose, quote, and deploy
- With Account Managers – serve sales effort with use of your technical knowledge and leadership
- With Plant Performance Services – support technical needs of providers in the field; provide training and support on applications and new product technologies we use at our accounts, facilitate and support the planning and deployment of service personnel
Qualifications (Knowledge & Skills)
Education: B.S. in Electrical Engineering or technical coursework in electronics/instrumentation
Experience: 5 to 10 years of experience in the manufacturing industry doing installation, maintenance and repair of electrical, instrumentation and control systems.
Technical Expertise: N/A
Additional Required Knowledge: Demonstrated knowledge of electrical control systems and associated equipment (PLC and/or DCS); process instrumentation, and of electrical power and distribution and protection equipment.
Additional Preferred Knowledge: N/A
Measurements of Success
Provide billable services
Meets on average 32 hours per week of billable services
Provide clear value to the customer
Provide one Quantitative Business Result per quarter
Experitec - 19 months ago
copy to clipboard
Experitec offers a complete range of products and services to meet any process control challenge. For more than 30 years, Experitec formerly...