The Lincoln Electric Company is the world leader in the design, development and manufacture of arc welding products, robotic welding systems, plasma and oxyfuel cutting equipment. Recognized as the welding experts, Lincoln products are manufactured in over 40 manufacturing plants and facilities in 19 countries and a worldwide network of distributors and sales offices covering more than 160 countries.
Lincoln knows our strength as an industry leader begins with selecting the very best individuals to join our team of professionals. At Lincoln Electric, you have the opportunity to design your future and achieve a fulfilling career. If you’re up for the challenge, consider the possibilities.
*This is a 12 - 24-Month contract position*
The Electrical Controls Engineer ( Contractor) position will have the following responsibilities:
· Electrical designs for capital improvement projects
· Provide technical support to production and maintenance departments
· Improve equipment reliability and safety
· Apply for NEC, NFPA 79 and NFPA 70E to all design projects
· Comply with all ISO 14001 initiatives
· Interface with other departments to ensure accuracy of project design target details and timelines are met
· Responsible for budget management related to all projects
· Bachelor’s degree or above in Electrical Engineering.
· Minimum of 5 years of experience in an industrial environment
· Must have experience with Programmable Logic Controllers and HMI systems.
· Must be familiar with the NEC, NFPA 79 and NFPA 70E. ( UL 508A a benefit.)
· Must be familiar with manufacturing from a process manufacturing perspective.
· Excellent problem solving skills
· Ability to lead project teams.
· Proven track record in holding project timelines.
· Must have good judgment, be self-motivated and be safety conscious.
· Excellent interpersonal skills working with peers and plant floor personnel.
· Must be able to coordinate work with outside engineering and construction personnel.
Candidates must also have demonstrated working knowledge of the following:
- ControlLogix 5000
- HMI ( Panelview, Beijer)
- Drives ( PowerFlex 700, 753, 755)
- Networking ( ControlNet, Ethernet)
- Electrical CAD ( MicroStation or AutoCAD Electrical)
The Lincoln Electric Company - 19 months ago