Daktronics designs, manufactures, sells, and services dynamic visual communication systems for our customers worldwide. Our engineering and manufacturing capabilities are the best in the industry. We take pride in developing new features for existing products and new products to meet communication needs. This position will join a team of electronic, electrical, mechanical, structural, and software engineer's in our expanding Sports Products Market.
Position located in Brookings, South Dakota. Candidates must be enrolled and registered as a fulltime student. Ideal candidate should be available to work approximately 15-20 hrs/week during the academic year and at least 20hrs/week during the summer.
1. Designing and documenting projects and products, developing concepts and ideas for designs and producing drawings and documents on Auto-CAD and/or Pro-E.
2. Support the development of components and products.
3. Be innovative developing solutions to customers needs of manufacturing improvements.
4. Work effectively as a team member, work with little supervision, help when and where needed, make and implement suggestions for product and process improvement, communicate effectively with sales, customers and team members.
5. Consistently complete quality work in a timely manner.
6. Personal growth and continued increase in contribution.
7. Become knowledgeable of company policies and procedures.
8. Perform other duties as assigned and need to meet customer expectations.
1. Must be a full-time student pursuing a Bachelors in Electrical Engineering or Electronics Engineering Technology and in their sophomore, junior or senior year of school. Only strong performers in undergraduate coursework will be considered.
2. Must maintain an acceptable GPA
3, Previous Daktronics experience preferred.
4. Knowledge of Daktronics products is preferred.
5. Daktronics Manufacturing experience is a plus.
6. Dedication and desire for quality performance.
7. Ability to communicate well with others via written and verbal communication skills.
8. Planning, organizational, and problem solving skills.
9. Ability to travel by air and ground. Valid driver's license and good driving record. Motor vehicle records will be checked.
10. Must be able to read and speak English.
11. Background check may be conducted.
12. We do not sponsor immigration visas for this position.
Daktronics, Inc. is a supplier of electronic scoreboards, large electronic display systems and related marketing services, digital messaging...