At Arup, our love of design leads us to investigate and develop solutions to the challenges of today's buildings. Our integrated approach to design brings together the best professionals across a wide range of disciplines and specialties to meet our clients' needs.
Arup's Seattle office is seeking an Electrical Designer to design and document building systems.
Your responsibilities will involve:
• Design of building electrical systems, including power, lighting, fire alarm, telecommunications, and other low-voltage systems
• Documentation of systems design in Revit MEP
• Technical coordination of designs with engineers
• Resolution of "clashes" between digital building models
• Engaging with contractors for construction support activity
• Engineering calculations
Qualified professionals will have:
• Revit MEP experience
• A sound knowledge of electrical engineering fundamentals
• Experience in working with architectural clients
• 2-4 years relevant experience
• Excellent communications skills for team collaboration
• Excellent planning and organization skills
Arup offers an outstanding package of benefits including 401k matching, profit sharing, time off, and generous healthcare coverage.
Things always look up for Arup Group, a global design and business consulting firm. The company provides engineering, architectural, and...