Work for a nationwide multi-discipline consulting engineering and construction firm specializing in the design and construction of warehouse/distribution and manufacturing facilities. Career growth in our firm is only limited by your desire. Opportunity is located in our south of Boston, MA office.
Duties will include, but not necessarily be limited to: electrical engineering design of power distribution, lighting, specialty systems (fire alarm, etc) and other electrical systems for new and renovated warehouse/distribution and manufacturing facilities. Designer will work in conjunction with principal electrical engineer to help develop all aspects of a project; including completion of code reviews, preparation of preliminary designs, system calculations, preparation of CAD drawings, specification preparation, field investigations, site inspections, shop drawing review and other such design as required to execute the electrical construction for new and renovated buildings.
Some travel to project locations will be required.
- Associates Electrical Engineering Technology (Bachelor’s/EIT considered a plus)
- 2+ years designing building power and lighting (previous warehouse/manufacturing experience preferred)
- Proficient in Autocad and Microsoft Office software
- Competitive salary
- Health, life and disability insurance
- Flexible work environment
No phone calls or faxes please. Thank you.