RDK Engineers (RDK) is a specialized mechanical and electrical engineering design firm that has been in continuous operation for well over a century. We pride ourselves on the quality of our design, our commitment to sustainability, and our unwavering focus on client satisfaction.
We are currently seeking experienced Electrical Designers for our busy Andover Office. You will have the opportunity to work on a wide range of projects
Required Education and Skills:
RDK offers a comprehensive benefits package which currently includes a profit sharing and 401 (K) plan, bonus opportunities, affordable health and dental insurance, company paid life insurance, long term care and disability benefits, generous paid time off policy and flextime .
- May have a two year college degree with several years of experience or have no degree and 5-10 years experience developing plans and specfication in the electrical discipine. May also have a four year degree and several years of relevant experience.
- Prior electrical design experience in the architectural/consulting engineering industry required.
- Must have thorough understanding of the engineering principles in the electrical discipline.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient in use of AutoCAD MEP and Revit.
Great Firm Great Projects Great People
Apply online at: www.rdkengineers.com