Interest Sub Category:
Engineering - Electrical
Job Title :
Type of Position:
• Associates degree in engineering discipline or equivalent experience.
• 8+ years of electrical design experience.
• 6+ years of experience in AutoCAD or MicroStation.
• 4+ years cable raceway design including bill of materials and field verifications/walk-down experience.
• 2+ experience design at nuclear power plants modifying wiring diagrams, schematics, raceway drawings, cable tabulation and other typical electrical drawings.
• Must be able to obtain unescorted access to a nuclear power plant.
• Due to the nature of work, candidate must be a US Citizen or Permanent Resident of the United States.
• Experience in Microstation
• Qualified applicants who are offered a position must pass a pre-employment substance abuse test.
• Relocation and per diem support are not available for this position.
URS Corporation is seeking a Electrical Designer to be based in our Warrenville, IL location. Providing design services in support of the largest power generating utilities in the country.
We invite you to take the next step toward
THE BEST WORK OF YOUR LIFE
URS Corporation provides a range of engineering, construction, maintenance, and technical services for customers around the world. Through...