PROJECT SALES SUPPORT
NorthEast Electrical Distributors passionately serves the needs of our electrical contractor, institutional, state/government and industrial customers. We are a full-service electrical distributor with a large inventory and a mission to provide quality customer service and operational excellence.
NorthEast Electrical Distributors has become one of the largest electrical distributors in New England offering 29 convenient locations and solidifying itself as the #1 source for electrical products and supplies.
Our Concord, NH location is seeking a qualified and enthusiastic Project Sales Support for our Export business. The overall objective of the project sales support position is to insurethat our internal and external customer needs for accurate and timely informationare met.
- Perform order entry and billing reconciliation
- Assist customers and project staff with expediting orders and requests for information
- Answer incoming customer calls, reception for sales requests, respond and handle inquiries
- Follow up with any further actions needed during the project such as acquiring shipping information and expediting.
This is an ideal position for someone looking to grow within a solid, reputable company! You will learn valuable skills and gain experience working with electrical contractors and distributors.
We offer a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package.
All potential hires are subject to a pre-employment drug screen and background check.
- · High School Diploma with some college or vocational school experience helpful.
· Customer service is essential, electrical or construction is helpful.
· Strong communication skills along with strong math and computer (word and excel) skills
· Must be well organized and able to work in a fast-paced environment
· Must be professional and self-motivated
Please email your resume today!