- B.S. in Electrical Engineering
- Texas PE registration
- 15+ years experience in high voltage electrical power engineering and Power Plant design.
- Experience in Petrochemical, Refinery or Gas Industry preferred.
- Experience with plant design, project engineering and utilities.
- A working knowledge of high voltage and medium voltage electrical distribution systems.
- Knowledge of a variety of test equipment and test methods employed to test and troubleshoot electrical equipment.
- Experience in using ETAP to perform Electrical Power studies, Arc Flash Studies and Load Coordination Studies.
Design and consultation related to electrical distribution systems, gas powered turbine-generators, generator circuit breakers, ISO-bus from generator to generator Circuit breaker, segregated-bus from generator circuit breaker to GSU Transformer and underground conduit duct banks.
Design of high voltage distribution networks which include high voltage overhead distribution systems (138 kV and 34.5 kV), co-gen generators, high voltage substations, transformers, switchgears, 4.16 kV starters, protection relays, emergency generators, motors, UPS and batteries.
Providing a family-oriented work environment for 35 years
Chemic offers competitive salaries, medical insurance, 401K, profit sharing, flexible work schedules and an excellent relocation package.
Positions are located in the Houston/Galveston area of Texas.
Company information: www.chemic.com
Chemic Engineers - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard