Donan offers very competitive compensation and provides employees with all of the latest business tools and technology . We also offer a comprehensive benefit package and are dedicated to overall employee wellness and safety .
This opportunity is based in the TAMPA, FL area and includes some travel. Most employees required to travel for the Company are provided with a company vehicle.
D uties and Responsibilities:
- Provides expert forensic analysis to our clients on an array of engineering and fire projects.
- Provides honest and unbiased analysis and consultation on various structural failures and fires.
- Must travel from site to site to perform projects within a 100 mile radius (further when required) from the assigned office.
- Writes and submits detailed and accurate reports on completed projects in a timely manner in accordance with company guidelines.
- Will communicate with Donan’s customers to provide timelines and project updates on a consistent basis.
- Must provide expert testimony for court cases on an as need basis.
- Must be willing to work a flexible schedule during periods of peak business demand.
- Will provide excellent customer service to both the company’s internal and external customers.
- Applicant must be a registered Professional Engineer (P.E.), licensed or eligible for license in Florida.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering.
- Previous forensic experience is highly preferred but not required.
- Must be extremely well organized with the ability to deliver fast and accurate turnaround times.
- Experience with hands on engineering such as structural investigations etc., is highly preferred.
- Must be hands on and able to climb roofs, ladders, crawl in tight spaces, etc.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be team oriented and enjoy service oriented type work.
- Must have superior customer service skills.
- Must conduct business in an honest and ethical fashion at all times.
- Experience with writing detailed reports is highly preferred.
- Must have a valid driver's license with a clear driving record that meets company standards. Driving records are checked on a routine basis to ensure compliance with insurance requirements.
- Must have excellent overall computer skills.
- Must be willing to travel and/or work a flexible schedule during periods of peak demand.
- Must have the ability to work efficiently with little or no supervision.
- Must be willing to work from a remote office setting while traveling from project site to project site.
- Frequently required to stand on one’s feet for prolonged periods of time.
- Frequently required to lift and/or move objects weighing 50-100 lbs.
- Frequently required to climb onto first and second story roofs, ascend/descend ladders, stairs, scaffolding, ramps, etc.
- Frequently required to balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
- Frequently required to reach with hands and arms.
- Frequently required to spend extended periods of time operating a motor vehicle.
- Frequently required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel.
- Frequently required to sit at a computer and look at a computer screen for extended periods of time.
Please visit our website at www.Donan.com for additional information. Will offer a relocation package for the right candidate.
Donan is an E-Verify participating employer.
Donan Engineering - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard