RDK Engineers (RDK) is a specialized mechanical and electrical engineering design firm that has been in continuous operation for well over a century. We pride ourselves on the quality of our design, our commitment to sustainability, and our unwavering focus on client satisfaction.
We are currently seeking an Electrical Engineer, PE with healthcare experience for our busy Charlotte Office.
Summary of Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for assisting Senior Electrical Engineers with project planning, managing schedules and budgets to complete work on time and profitably; plays major role in conceptualizing design of the project.
- Reviews individual project workloads, deadlines, budgets, and requirements with the electrical team; quality control review of responsible electrical engineer’s design drawings, specifications, and cost estimates to ensure compliance with contract requirements.
- Assists in the preparation of proposals and contracts by developing project approach, scope of services and budgets based on similar project experience and historical budgeting information; and by speaking at client interviews regarding project management issues.
- Participates in the Construction Administration process including resolving field problems occurring during construction.
Required Education and Skills:
- Maintains an accurate assessment of project status through effective communications with the RDK Electrical staff, team leaders and Principals.
RDK offers a comprehensive benefits package which currently includes a profit sharing and 401 (K) plan, bonus opportunities, affordable health and dental insurance, company paid life insurance, long term care and disability benefits, generous paid time off policy and flextime .
- BSEE Degree from an ABET accredited university.
- NC Electrical PE Registration, or able to obtain within 6 months of employment via reciprocity.
- 8+ years of consulting engineering experience in the architectural/engineering industry, with specific experience in healthcare engineering.
- Excellent client relations skills.
- Experience directing and mentoring staff.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of AutoCAD MEP and Revit.
Great Firm Great Projects Great People
Apply online at: www.rdkengineers.com
RDK Engineers - 14 months ago
copy to clipboard -