Be an Electrical Engineer at one of the fastest-growing companies in the Chicago area. You will work on duraTOUCH®, the world's most advanced touchscreens for extreme environments. You will develop specifications, design analog and digital circuits, perform circuit analysis, and quality assurance and release management. You will work in close collaboration with engineers, project managers, sales, customers and third-party solution providers. If you have good critical thinking and proven electrical engineering skills, you will thrive in our fast-paced environment!
Desired Skills & Experience
- Highly motivated, high-energy, self-starter, able to work independently.
- BS or MS in Electrical Engineering.
- Demonstrated hands-on analog and digital electrical circuits design.
- Competence in analysis of analog and digital circuits, embedded controls, power/drive circuits and communication (i2c, USB, RS232).
- Strong understanding of microelectronic assembly, process controls fundamentals and product test processes.
- Requires a working knowledge of good engineering practices and the ability to follow existing guidelines and processes.
- Ability to specify and source active and passive components, connectors, and flex circuits.
- Ability to work independently on projects and interface with other team members.
- Understanding of designing for cost, serviceability and manufacturability.
- Must be proficient with electrical CAD systems such as ORCAD or Protel/Altuim (Schematic Capture, PCB Layout). Familiarity with Mechanical CAD systems such as AutoCAD or SolidWorks (2D required, 3D is a plus).
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office.
- Knowledge of design for regulatory acceptance (CE, UL).
- Familiarity with programmable logic and/or firmware programming preferred.
- Familiarity with Printed Circuit Board (PCB) design and fabrication.
- Circuit simulation (PSpice) a plus.
- Excellent critical thinking skills.
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills.
Experience: Mid-Senior level
Functions: Electrical Engineering
Industries: Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, Consumer Electronics, Computer Hardware
UICO, LLC - 21 months ago