Over the past 75 years Columbia Machine, Inc. has become one of the world ’s leading manufacturers of concrete products equipment and palletizing solutions, serving customers in over 100 countries. Located just across the river in Vancouver, WA right off of I-5 and just 10 minutes from downtown Portland, Columbia Machine is one of Vancouver ’s largest employers. A family owned business since 1937, Columbia Machine offers a competitive benefits package including 80% employer paid medical benefits. If you are looking for a company that values its employees then log on to http://www.columbiamachine.com/ for more information about our many exciting opportunities. |
- Cad drafting using AutoCAD Electrical.
- Master drawing organization.
- Interact with designers and assembly personnel.
- Maintain Service Up-Dates and print sets.
- Bill of Materials (BOM) Database Input.
- Strong knowledge of all versions of AutoCAD.
- Knowledge of PLC Controllers and HMI Interfaces.
- Must have good communication skills.
- Highly interested in machinery controls.
- Able to work in a fast paced environment with accuracy.
- Electro Mechanical aptitude.
- Must be highly organized.
- BSEE or equivalent in Electrical Engineering
Columbia Machine offers a full benefits package including medical, dental, vision, prescription drug, life insurance, flexible spending accounts, short and long term disability, 401(k), incentive compensation, paid holidays, paid time off, and tuition reimbursement.
Equal Opportunity Employer - Women and Minorities are encouraged to apply. Columbia does participate in E-Verify.
Columbia Machine, Inc - 18 months ago
Columbia Machine offers the finest floor level palletizers, high level palletizers and robotic palletizers available today. Columbia...