Responsibilities & Qualifications:
- B.S. in Electrical Engineering.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in the industrial and petrochemical industry.
- Strong communication and organizational skills.
- Strong computer skills - Microsoft Applications.
- Must be familiar with the latest edition of the National Electrical Code.
- LEED certification a plus, but not required. Requires BSEE, EIT or PE, and 5-10 years.
- 480V-13KV Power Distribution, Control skills desired.
- Knowledge of VFD application skills desired.
- Power system monitoring skills desired.
Since 1994, Enscicon has been one of the leading national players in recruiting A-list talent for our clients, which include Fortune...