Affiliated Engineers, Inc. is a multi-discipline technical consulting, design, and engineering firm. AEI is one of the nation's leading MEP design firms, providing engineering consulting in the areas of traditional MEP (mechanical, electrical, plumbing) as well as technology, fire protection, architectural lighting and sustainable design. The majority of our work is focused on large and complex projects, both nationally and internationally.
We are seeking an Electrical Engineer to join our Madison, WI office. This Engineer will be responsible for establishing design criteria and developing system designs from concept plans for healthcare, laboratory, industrial or institutional facilities.
Qualified candidates will have:
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package including health, dental, vision, 401(k) with immediate vesting, life and disability insurance, flexible spending plan, employee assistance plan and more.
- A minimum of 3+ years of electrical engineering experience
- BSEE or BSAE required
- Professional engineering registration preferred
- Experience combining personal judgment with a wide variety of data and information to establish design criteria, develop the Basis of Design (BOD), and evaluate system calculations and design options
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, and the ability to work well in a team environment
- Understanding of applicable design codes, design standards and specification requirements, and ability to interpret them
To be considered, please apply online at www.aeieng.com
Affiliated Engineers, Inc. - 18 months ago