Apollo Technical currently has a client looking for Electrical Engineers with 5 years of experience DeltaV. Please contact Ryan Hicks at email@example.com if you are interested in the following position.
Responsible to plan and conduct independent work requiring judgment in the evaluation, selection, application and adaptation of engineering techniques, procedures and criteria. Devise new approaches to problems, and prepare or modify drawings, specifications, calculations, charts and graphs, and monitor work for compliance to applicable codes, accepted engineering practices and Client standard.
· B.S. Engineering degree minimum, or equivalent experience
- Provides technical expertise in the E&I discipline, including Electrical Power Systems design, control systems and Instrumentation.
- Determines feasibility of engineering requests.
- Oversees the progress of design work and assumes responsibility for Released for Construction ( RFC) drawings / specifications.
- Develops project scopes for construction estimates, and engineering design effort estimates.
- Performs hands on design and preparation of drawings using AutoCAD software a plus.
- Drawings may include Motor Elementary, Instrument Loop Sheets, Single Line, and P&IDs.
· 5 years minimum Experience in the instrumentation/ process control industry
· Experience with PLC and DCS systems
· Knowledge of analyzing, evaluating, diagnosing, and resolving equipment and process-related problems is strongly preferred.
· Excellent communication, interpersonal and customer relation skills are a must.
· Microsoft Office proficiency is a must.
Apollo Technical LLC is a leading recruiting and staffing solutions provider of temporary/contract, contract-to-hire and direct hire...