Excellence Leaves a Lasting Impression
Bring Your Vision to shape a better world.
At Arup, our innovative spirit compels us to express our ingenuity in unique ways —developing many of the world’s most innovative and sustainable buildings, transport and civil engineering projects. Arup is a global engineering and consulting firm of over 10,000 creative minds. Our integrated approach to engineering and design brings together the best professionals to meet our clients’ needs.
Our Boston (Cambridge) office is currently expanding and
seeking an Electrical Engineer. Job responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Laying out and circuiting of Lighting and Power devices and plans.
- Circuiting of all HVAC and miscellaneous equipment.
- Preparation of load calculations.
- Design and integration of renewable energy systems
- Preparation of preliminary single line diagrams.
- Preparation of preliminary Short circuit & Voltage drop calculations.
- Passed FE exam and working towards PE
- Bachelor’s degree in Architectural/Engineering or Electrical Engineering
- 3-5 years of work experience in the building electrical engineering field
- Proficient in AutoCAD and any experience with 3-D CAD, specially Revit MEP is a plus
- Familiar with National Electrical code, Mass State Building Code and Energy standards
Good communication skills essential for team-based working
Excellent planning and organization skills required for our fast-paced environment
Must be highly motivated, proactive and willing to take on new challenges
Ability to work with minimum supervision
Demonstrated interest in sustainable design
Share your passion and experience in a global culture that believes your potential to achieve is endless. This is your opportunity to shine.
Arup is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Arup - 10 months ago
Things always look up for Arup Group, a global design and business consulting firm. The company provides engineering, architectural, and...