Our leading Mechanical, Electrical and Instrumentation services company is currently looking for two electrical engineers.
- Support the Project Manager
- Assist with the preparation of reports and front end studies including capital cost estimates, project schedules, material take off’s and out to tender schedules.
- Assist with the preparation of technical and contract documentation for issue and analysing returned tenders.
- Prepare & keep up to date the delivery schedule to control deliveries
- Seek to clarify queries with the Design team through the request for information (RFI) system
- Prepare programs using MS project.
- Monitor progress against the program and issue progress reports.
- Produce look ahead programs to assist production.
- Prepare method statements and risk assessments (with construction team) for production activities
- Maintain a register of contract variations.
- Prepare test packs for recording the completion of systems.
- Carry out Quality Control through inspections and snagging
- Carry out document control, recording & transmitting information
- Assist projects with financial control of contracts during construction stage.
- Liaise and co-ordinate with clients other members of the design team and contractors on technical and commercial issues.
Location: Initial 2-4 weeks in Cork, 10-12 months in Belgium.
- Minimum 2-3 years previous experience within the construction industry
- Diploma or Degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and leadership skills are required
- Excellent knowledge of all MS Projects
Salary : DOE, Accommodation, Travel Allowance, Shared car provided
- 2 years ago - save job