The candidate will be in charge of the electrical design of renewable power plants.
Must have Electrical Discipline Electrical design LV, MV and HV and expert with interconnections to the electrical grid.
- Ensures the development of all the design activities of medium/high voltage interconnections of Renewable projects design according to the Grid Manager requirements
- Liaise with grid operators in medium and high voltage, and provides documentation for permissions to connect renewable energy
- Prepare Technical Specifications for external design services
- Manage supervise and control external design services
- Ensures the issue of the technical specifications of electrical components/systems/plants for purchase orders, issues requests for procurement and follows up the procurement process
- Ensures the review of technical documents issued by external suppliers, assuring the full compliance of external documentation with technical specifications and best practices
- Supports the Design Units and the Project Manager for the estimation of project CAPEX, OPEX and time scheduling
- Supports Design To Cost Unit in the cross functional projects for Engineering Excellence
- Supports Construction and Commissioning Units in the design and technical issues
- Excellent knowledge of the regulations and requirements for interconnection to the electrical grid
- It is appreciated a direct experience of the definition of power interface devices of power plant with grid operator
- Development of all the documentation for interconnection of MV/HV power plants
- Planning and management of design activities
- Tender's technical management and support during construction phase.
- Basic and detailed electrical design of MV/HV lines, electrical substations and power plants
- Basic knowledge of informatics, planning and design software
- Managing of multiple tasks
- Promoting teamwork
- Working in a matrix context
- Expediting of external services
- Problem solving
If interested please email resume and salary requirements to EGPNA.HRRecruiting1@enel.com with Electrical Eng in the subject line and salary requirements
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical/Electronics Engineering + 5 yr of experience or a high technical school diploma + 10 years of experience.
- Specialist Electrical Design and Commissioning of Power Plants
- Management/control of “third part” services for design
- Availability to travel in USA and other LATAM countries for short term mission
Enel Green Power North America - 7 months ago