There is a currently an urgent need for an Electrical Engineer to join a stable organization on a full-time basis. This is a great opportunity offering an excellent benefits package and other terrific perks.
- Accountable for designing and developing equipment to support client requirements and strategic projects.
- Work with Contractors to support the introduction of any new products through design, debug/test, and product launch.
- Responsible for providing software support.
- Manage development projects and produce detailed specifications, BOM and technical documentation.
All candidates MUST have the following experiences to qualify for consideration
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering or Electronics Engineering or other related field REQUIRED
- Five years ’ of experience as a hardware engineer specifically working with wireless portable hand-held devices REQUIRED
- Experience working with platforms such as: Android, Linux/Unix, iOS, Iphone or Windows phone technology A MUST
- PCB layout and schematic capture design experience with OrCAD or Allegro or a similar software REQUIRED
- Hands-on debugging/testing and high level programming experience in C REQUIRED
- Experience working with handheld portable devices that utilize Wi-Fi or Bluetooth technology A BIG PLUS
If interested and QUALIFIED , please send resume in Microsoft Word format to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Keywords: electrical engineering, ee, electrical design engineer, electrical project engineering, circuits engineer, electronic engineer, hardware design engineering, mobile device, tablets, tablet, pc, touchpad, smart phone, hardware, multimedia, hand held product, hand held good, hand held electronic, android, iOS, Iphone OS, linux, unix, debug, test, program, programmer, printed circuit board, software engineering, computer science, multi-media, multimedia, touchscreen, touch screen, wifi, wi-fi