• Provide engineering, design, construction support, and startup support for capital projects. This includes;
• Develop scopes, estimates, and schedules for the electrical portions of projects.
• Develop conceptual and detailed engineering and design.
• Develop drawings with assistance from Design Department CAD station operators.
• Prepare specifications and bid packages for electrical equipment and installation services.
• Participate in bid evaluation and selection.
• Develop PLC and HMI programming.
• Project field engineering, including construction, startup, and commissioning support.
• Prepare project status reports and related communications.
• Potentially provide oversight of external engineering resources in support of capital projects.
• Support overall project scope, estimate, schedule, and investment proposal development.
• Support project budgeting, spending forecasts, project scheduling, and procurement.
• Interact with Manufacturing, Procurement, Operations Support, and Business teams.
• Apply our company principles to drive long term value creation and support Manufacturing and Business partners.
• This job requires working in a wide range of industrial environments.
• BS Degree in an Electrical Engineering discipline.
• Minimum of 5 years of Electrical Engineering experience.
• Ability to travel 25% of time
• Must possess experience in electrical engineering and design.
• Must possess experience in power distribution, motor and motor control, drives, and PLC/HMI controls.
• Must possess National Electrical Code application experience.
• Must possess strong interpersonal, communication, and time management skills.
• Must possess the ability to deal with multiple issues simultaneously with a sense of urgency.
• Must possess experience with MS Office software.
• Demonstrated ability to successfully work in a team environment.
• Experience in the paper industry is desired.
• Experience in power generation, fiber processing, papermaking, and converting capital projects is desired.
• Experience in construction support and startup support is desired.
FPCNational - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard