Tyndall AFB, Florida
J. M. Waller Associates, Inc., (JMWA ®) is a national company with major offices in the Washington DC area, Atlanta, San Antonio and Honolulu. Client focus ranges from Federal, State, and local Government entities to private sector clients nationally and internationally. J.M. Waller Associates, Inc. offers environmental, engineering, construction and facility management services.
REQUIRED EDUCATION, SKILLS and EXPERIENCE:
- Provide technical support and management of the Generator Authorization Program and technical support as an electrical SME;
- Perform design reviews of electrical distribution projects to include buildings and site work for renovations and new construction;
- Provide research and analysis of related technical problems;
- Develop briefings, papers and attend conferences.
J. M. Waller Associates, Inc., (JMWA ®) offers a diverse, team-oriented working environment and the opportunity to work with exceptional dedicated professionals within the environmental, engineering, construction, logistics and facility management fields. We offer our employees a comprehensive benefits package and the opportunity to take part in exciting projects with government clients, both domestic and international. Please visit our website for additional exciting career opportunities.
- Requires knowledge of Civil Engineer contingency operations and more specifically base recovery after attack (BRAAT).
- Must be familiar with War Plans and development of requirements based on those plans as well an understanding of research development test and evaluation (RDT&E), procurement, and operations and maintenance funding and processes and Engineering and Manufacturing Development (EMD) processes.
- Shall have Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering or a related field, and 15 years of experience in AF Civil Engineering.
- Able to acquire a secret clearance
J. M. Waller Associates, Inc., (JMWA ®) is an EEO/AA employer. We invite resumes from all interested parties without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law.
J. M. Waller Associates, Inc., (JMWA ®) is a Service Disabled Veteran Owned Business (SDVOB)
J.M. Waller Associates Inc. - 16 months ago