The Electrical Engineer will work in a team environment
and interface with other discipline engineers.
- Perform analysis and design of offshore electrical
systems, short circuit, load flow and arc flash.
- Execute calculation of cable sizing, tray sizing,
lighting and grounding. In charge for the quality
and accuracy of engineering deliverables including
design criteria, specifications, reports, studies,
and ensuring the design is accurately and completely
represented on drawings.
- Execute calculation, analysis and design of
electrical systems using SmartPlant 3D and Etap
electrical software; and MicroStation and Visio CAD
- Apply standard engineering work planning, scheduling
and cost estimating, dictating technical direction
on specific assignments.
- Repair specifications and datasheets for electrical
equipment for offshore platforms.
- Prepare interface wiring diagrams between generators
and switchgear. Interpret relay tripping circuitry
and size transformers, breakers, motor protectors,
overload relays, cables and electrical rooms.
Master’s degree in Electronic Engineering or Electrical
Engineering or foreign equivalent degree.
- Two (2) years of experience in the oil and gas
industry working with calculation, analysis and
design of electrical systems using SmartPlant 3D and
Etap electrical software; and MicroStation and Visio
- Ability to work in a fast paced team environment.
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office products.
McDermott is a leading worldwide energy services company. The Company's subsidiaries provide engineering, fabrication, installation,...