One of the world’s leading engineering and design consultancies is looking for Electrical Engineers for our Seattle, WA office. We work closely with architects and owners from around the world on large, complex projects with a focus on sustainability and energy performance of the built environment.
Our Engineers work on high quality, high-profile, national and international projects. You will actively participate in the full project cycle, from the design phase through the final construction close-out. We offer excellent growth opportunities: Many of our senior leaders started out as young engineers in our firm.
• Service utility coordination
• Power distribution
• Fire alarm
• Low voltage infrastructure
• Emergency power systems
• UPS design
• Coordination with city and state permitting agencies
• Construction administration
• Project Management
• Attend client meetings
• Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering
• 3-10 years experience designing electrical systems for the built environment. Project experience submitted for consideration should include buildings on which you have actively participated in the project from the design phase through the final construction close-out.
• Strong working knowledge of building and energy codes
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with an emphasis on the ability to organize and present design information to clients.
• Special consideration will be given to those candidates who have successfully demonstrated innovative design experience specifically related to renewable energies and sustainable, high performing buildings.
We offer a competitive salary commensurate with experience, a comprehensive benefits package which includes medical, dental, disability, and life insurances, 401K plan, tuition reimbursement, paid vacation, and more.