Job #3481: Electrical Engineer
The following activities will be carried out for various projects.
- Perform field walks, prepare scoping documents and obtain approvals.
- Prepare appropriation document for the project and obtain approvals.
- Prepare EH&S forms and obtain approvals.
- Establish project schedule and comply with the commitments.
- Work with the designers for preparation of drawings.
- Hold review meetings, obtain approvals and issue design packages for construction.
- A minimum of Bachelors degree in Electrical Engineering from an accredited college.
- A minimum of two years of work related experience in electrical engineering field.
- Experience in electrical controls, power distribution, electrical calculations, selection of electrical equipment and specification.
- Experience with project management and preparation of documents for projects.
- Must have good communication skills, detail oriented, and have a high regard for personal accountability.
- Must be able to make timely and sound technical decisions.
Monster - 18 months ago
copy to clipboard