As a member of the technical staff, the electrical engineer is responsible for design and development of control systems as they apply to our industry. Responsibilities will include, but not limited to; schematic design, PLC programming, system design/calculations, and hands on integration of hardware.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Schematic design using AutoCAD and AutoCAD Electrical.
- PLC programming using Allen Bradley RS Logix 5000 and 500.
- HMI Programming using RS View ME.
- Electrical engineering analysis, calculations, and control system design.
- Approximately 25% travel.
- Very strong customer interaction skills .
- B.S. in Electrical Engineering , or equivalent . Minimum of five years of experience designing and implementing electrical systems or products.
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite.
- Willingness to participate in a team-oriented environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills .
FedEx Trade Networks Transport & Brokerage offers international air and ocean freight forwarding and customs brokerage services. The...