Provide Quality Production Support
• Decrease RMA’s and Internal Material Rejections
• Generating Effective Corrective Action Reports (CARs)
• 4 years of combined experience, or education, in technical capacity
• Good written and oral communication
• Hands on with the desire to eventually design!
• Software skills including MS Office, Excel, statistical analysis and graphing are required
• Must possess high-level analytical and problem-solving abilities, with the ability to absorb complex project and process knowledge
• Ability to read a print and some knowledge of Geometrical Dimensioning and Tolerancing
• Experience with analog and digital circuitry design, Schematic & PCB Layout design. Windows programming and Visual C or Visual Basic for GUI design highly desirable.
• Familiarity with communication protocols such as RS232, RS485, USB
• Capable of operating a Multi-meter (Ohmmeter, Ammeter, Continuity, and AC/DC Voltmeter)
• Perform hands-on Failure Analysis (FA) and identify potential solutions to address critical product issues (with regards to both existing products and new product development)
• Provide technical support to sales, production, engineering and customers
• Identify Root Causes, developing containment action for quality problems, and generating action items for Continuous Improvement Teams to prevent repeat errors
• Processing and disposition of RMA’s and Material Rejection Reports (MRRs)
• Drive continuous improvement and internal corrective action activities to improve the cost, delivery, and quality of products and services offered
• Assist with “change implementation" and the objective to transition the organization from a reactive to a proactive culture, to better meet internal and external customer requirements
• Prepare technical reports relating to product changes and/or improvements, and drive resolution of issues related to these
• Interact with functional groups at all levels (manufacturing, sales, marketing, etc.), to address and resolve critical product and customer issues
• Actively seek out and utilize technical expertise from within the company and from outside sources to assist in problem solving
• Provide feedback to customers or suppliers
• Working on electromechanical devices
• Discovering how things work or broke around daily life
• Technical Aptitude
• Hands on (Hand Tools, Power Tools, Manual Presses and some machinery)
• Ability to handle multiple detailed oriented tasks
• Strong project management skills
• Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills
• Experience with test methods, analog and mixed signal circuit design, troubleshooting and testing.
• Familiar with major test tools and equipment
• Experience with writing test procedures and test documentation.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills and ability to work with customers and vendors.
• Join an exciting and fast paced company with an emphasis on employees and culture
Act now and join our team! To apply, please reply to this ad with your cover letter and resume with your salary requirement. Those who do not complete this step will be disqualified from consideration (attention to detail is crucial in this role).
• Strong team environment
• Training & Development
• Performance recognition
• Salary Compensation: Pending experience and skills
• Profitable company with a sense of purpose
• Open book management
• Employee referral awards
• Medical /Dental/Vision
• 3 Weeks PTO and 10 Holidays per year
• 401K with Match
p.s. We run background checks (including drug testing) and take them seriously. It is standard procedure and we just don't want to surprise you!
Lin Engineering is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, gender, veteran status, disability or other protected status. Our commitment to a diverse workforce is demonstrated through all aspects of our hiring and employment practices.
Contact: Robyn Schiller at HR@linengineering.com