SH Group provides specialized consulting, engineering, and technology services for clients worldwide. Our staff provides consulting services throughout the project lifecycle, helping to plan, design, build and operate technically superior facilities. Our client looks for quality professionals with a high degree of skill and integrity.
We currently have an exceptional opportunity for Electrical Engineers to join our New York Office
Field or onsite working experience is a plus.
Candidate must be able to fully design electrical systems for buildings types such as federal projects, healthcare, pharmaceutical, institutional and mission critical work. The ideal candidate should have medium voltage experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering.
- Minimum of five (5) years experience working in a consulting engineering firm.
- Current PE (P.E.) registration as an Electrical Engineer desired
- E.I.T (strongly desired) , LEED accreditation highly preferred, as well.
- History working with projects such as federal projects, healthcare, pharmaceutical institutional work and mission critical.
- REVIT and the latest version of AutoCAD MEP experience required.
We offer competitive salaries, career advancement, and comprehensive benefits (including medical, dental, 401K, tuition reimbursement, and a generous paid time off program).
Syska Hennessy Group (www.syska.com) is a national leader in consulting, engineering, technology and commissioning. The firm has helped...