Electrical Helper – Elizabeth City, N.C.
DLS Engineering Associates Inc, a government engineering logistics services firm, is seeking qualified candidates to fill an opening as full-time Electrical Helper in Elizabeth City, North Carolina. Electrical Helpers shall provide electrical support in the inspection, repair, overhaul, test and assembly of aircraft wiring harnesses and electrical subassemblies for Coast Guard aircraft.
The incumbent duties will include:
- Shall perform work involved in routine disassembly, inspection, repair, modification, assembly, overhaul, and testing of electrical subassembly and the manufacture of complex aircraft wiring harnesses for Coast Guard aircraft.
- Experience reading and interpreting wire harness drawings, schematics, and blueprints.
- Maintain proficiency in the use of aircraft electrical tools and equipment used to disassemble, assemble, and troubleshoot aircraft wiring harnesses.
- Ensure only the highest quality of work is performed.
- Shall be able to receive daily tasking, work load direction, and maintain work projects on schedule as directed by the Lead Mechanic.
- Perform other applicable duties as assigned by the Site Supervisor or Lead Mechanic.
- Should be able to lift, bend, and stand for long periods of time while building electrical harnesses.
- Must have one year experience in electrical aircraft maintenance.
DLS Engineering Associates, Inc. - 11 months ago
We are an established and growing service provider in the government industry. We are dedicated to our mission of providing business...