1. Planning all electrical maintenance work requested either internally or externally from Maintenance Department customers. The planning process will include:
a. Site or area visitation to properly analyze the work needed.
b. Job breakdown and estimation of resources.
c. Material / parts requirments and expediting of same.
d. Internal / external coordination of the schedule for planned work with the customer or outside resource.
e. Critique / follow-up / and administrative closure after job completion
2. The planner will develop and deliver all work packages required to complete the assigned task in a safe, efficient, cost effective manner.
3. The planner will ensure all history and data associated with performing the work is captured and logged in the CMMS.
4. Continually evaluate and improve the electrical work planning and scheduling processes through the performance of audits and observations.
5. Support and or participate in electrical plant RCFA activities ensuring timely repair and follow-on preventive measures are implemented as directed.
6. Develop management systems and tools which support ABS and Reliability Excellence initiatives. Ensure continued development/documentation of standardized work practices.
7. Provide expertise/leadership/assistance to ensure all required training of plant personnel with regard to all electrical safety standards.
ALCOA - 4 months ago
While many of its aluminum products may be lightweight, Alcoa is anything but. The company is among the world's top producers of...