Millions of times a day in more than 85% of American households, consumers reach for Pinnacle Foods brands. We are a leading producer, marketer and distributor of high-quality branded food products, which have been trusted household names for decades. Headquartered in Parsippany, NJ, our business employs an average of approximately 4,300 employees. We are a leader in the shelf stable and frozen foods segments and our brands hold the #1 or #2 market position in 8 out of 12 major category segments in which they compete. Our Duncan Hines Grocery Division manages Leadership brands such as Duncan Hines® baking mixes and frostings, Vlasic® shelf-stable pickles and Mrs. Butterworth's® and Log Cabin® table syrups and Foundation brands such as Armour® canned meats, Brooks® and Nalley® chili and chili ingredients, Comstock® and Wilderness® pie and pastry fillings and Open Pit® barbecue sauces. Our Birds Eye Frozen Division manages Leadership brands such as Birds Eye®, Birds Eye Steamfresh®, C&W®, McKenzie's®, and
Fresh like® vegetables, Birds Eye Voila!® complete bagged meals and Van de Kamp's® and Mrs. Paul's® seafood and Foundation brands such as Lender's® bagels, Celeste® pizza, Hungry-Man® dinners and entrées and Aunt Jemima® frozen breakfasts. Our Specialty Foods Division manages Tim's Cascade Snacks®, Hawaiian® Kettle Style Potato Chips, Erin’s® Popcorn, Snyder of Berlin® and Husman's® in addition to our food service and private label businesses. Pinnacle Foods is a Top 1000 Company ranked on Fortune Magazine’s 2011 Top 1000 companies list.
Responsibilities include the scheduling, execution and monitoring of all electrical maintenance activities, including the day to day management of Maintenance Teams and Technicians, their on-going development and their response to customer needs.
DUTIES AND ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
The Electrical Supervisor could perform, but not limited to, one or more of the following duties:
• Direct, coordinate and schedule the activities of maintenance personnel in responding to plant production and maintenance needs.
• Direct, coordinate and schedule activities necessary for maintaining and repairing facility grounds and structures.
• Direct, coordinate and schedule activities necessary for managing plant preventive maintenance, work order and parts inventory systems.
• Manage maintenance personnel staffing levels to current labor contract / labor standards.
• Provide continual leadership and guidance to maintenance personnel for the purpose of increasing their effectiveness and establishing good working relationships.
• Promote an environment conducive to teams, teamwork, and line-driven accountability.
• Apply disciplinary actions in accordance with plant policies and procedures.
• Actively promote plant safety and environmental programs and procedures that are in compliance with corporate and regulatory requirements.
• Conduct routine inspections of the facility grounds and structures to identify and initiate corrective action for safety and environmental discrepancies, as well as physical and systems discrepancies.
• Oversee the implementation of all elements of a TPM strategy.
• Track, analyze and take corrective action to prevent equipment down time.
• Plan, organize, implement and monitor the installation of assigned capital projects. Facilitate training of maintenance and plant personnel in the operation, safety and maintenance of equipment, as required.
• Assist in the development and implementation of maintenance systems policies and procedures.
• Provide technical assistance resources for production related activities, such as plant trials.
• Keep management informed of the status of maintenance issues impacting production and product deployment.
• Complete special projects, duties and assignments, as appropriate.
OTHER FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILTIES
• Strong interpersonal skills, written and verbal communication skills, and the ability to effectively communicate throughout all levels of the organization.
• Solid analytical skills using tools such as statistics, downtime tracking, mechanical history, project planning, etc. to identify opportunity areas.
• Strong Functional knowledge of PLC’s
• Strong understanding of Rockwell Software
• Ability to read and understand electrical schematics.
• Proficient in reading and writing ladder logic
• Ability to use innovative approaches to resolve complex problems.
• Strong computer skills, including a proficiency in Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel and Word.
• Ability to quickly come up to speed on complex production processes.
• Ability to analyze data and information, and to make effective and timely decisions.
• Ability to work with others to identify opportunities.
• Ability to work under pressure and to react to situations with a strong sense of urgency.
• Solid problem solving, project management, multi-tasking and prioritization skills.
• Detail oriented, organized, reliable and resourceful.
• Ability to work effectively both independently and within a team environment.
Minimum qualifications for this position are as follows:
To perform this position successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty and responsibility satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.
Passion towards driving continuous improvement in maintenance systems.
Preferred qualification for this position are as follows, but not limited to:
• Undergraduate degree in Engineering preferred.
• Bilingual ability is a plus.
Pinnacle Foods Group is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer
Pinnacle Foods Inc.
- 2 years ago - save job