A cover letter detailing how you meet the minimum and preferred qualifications for this position is required. You can upload a cover letter when you create an applicant profile.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the maintenance, layout, and installation of parts, or complete electrical and communications distribution systems including power and lighting circuits, feeders, panel-boards, and primary distribution system. Installs and maintains building electrical devices, wiring, low and medium limited voltage distribution systems. Assists in the maintenance and repair of commercial heating and air conditioning equipment and or including building automation system, and other college equipment as needed. The position requires some work after normal business hours.
Benefits: Approximately 85% of health insurance premiums paid by the College, 12 vacation days fronted, 12 sick days, 2 personal days and 13 - 15 paid holidays annually. Typically 5-7 paid holidays from Christmas to New Year's Day. For full listing of benefits, visit http://lccc.wy.edu/about/humanresources/benefits .
Compensation: Commensurate with experience and education.
Priority Screening Date: Position is open until filled. For full consideration, apply by March 25, 2013.
Starting Date: As soon after hiring process as practical.
For information about Cheyenne, visit http://www.lccc.cc.wy.us/about/welcome
- Electrical installation and repair of power and lighting systems.
- Installation and repair of equipment ranging from 110 volts through 480 volts
- Preventive maintenance and inspection of electrical equipment.
- Install, calibrate, and repair low voltage control system.
- Planning, layout, and installation of class II wiring systems.
- Purchase and stock electrical supplies.
- Manage and reconcile purchase card.
- Provide after hours on-call support.
- Associate's degree or at least two years of experience as a journeyman electrician.
- State of Wyoming Journeyman Electrical License or ability to obtain prior to start date.
- Electrical maintenance and HVAC experience.
- Building automation systems controls experience.
Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer
Laramie County Community College is an equal opportunity and affirmative action educational institution and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age, religion, genetic information, political affiliation or disability in admission or access to, or treatment or employment in, its educational programs or activities.
Laramie County Community College - 21 months ago