The Louis Berger Group, Inc., a top 25 ENR firm, with offices in Washington, DC. Kansas City, Denver and Morristown NJ is a multidisciplinary architecture, engineering, planning, and environmental consulting firm with rewarding opportunities available in our offices across the country for qualified candidates.
The ideal candidate for this full-time position must have a bachelor’s degree in Environmental Planning, Sciences or Engineering, or Landscape Architecture, and have a minimum of 5 + years of experience consulting in electric utilities, site selection, power, electric transmission line routing/siting and permitting. Must have excellent communication skills, and AutoCAD proficiency. Must understand the issues and technical aspects of transmission line siting and routing. Licensed engineers, planners or landscape architects preferred. Business Development experience preferred.
Job responsibilities include:
1. Manage projects involving power line replacement and expansion.
2. Plan Preparation, Site Selection, Routing, Permitting, GIS, Environmental Assessments.
3. Scope, Schedules, Cost estimates,.
4. Develop policies and procedures.
5. Plan and Budget review
6. Be a senior member of transmission team in management and direction of major projects.
7. Business Development a major plus.
9. Form work products with little management direction to meet specific desired objectives, and to prioritize and handle multiple tasks and projects concurrently and follow through on commitments to internal and external parties
1. Bachelor's degree in Environmental Planning, Sciences or Engineering or Landscape Architecture from an accredited university. Licensure preferred.
2. 5-15 years of experience consulting for the electric utility industry.
3. Live within commuting distance to Denver, CO
4. Willing and able to travel 20-25% within US.
5. Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Auto Cad, Primavera scheduling software, or other industry related software.
6. Excellent interpersonal skills, interdisciplinary team skills, and communication skills, both written and verbal in English.
Applicants must state in their applications whether they have current eligibility to work in the US. Applications without this information will not be considered.
Priority given to candidates within commuting distance to the project location.
Please include salary history for past three years when responding.
The Louis Berger Group, Inc. offers a competitive compensation package including Medical & Dental plans, Life Insurance, Cafeteria Plan, Dependent Care, 401K with match, Paid Vacation and Holidays.
Interested candidates should apply on line using the following link http://www.louisberger.com/resume/res_form/res_form.php
Please format your resume as a .doc, .rtf. or .pdf with your name and no other characters in the filename. Other formats will not upload properly to the candidate tracking system on www.louisberger.com .
The Louis Berger Group, Inc - 13 months ago
The Louis Berger Group provides civil, structural, mechanical, electrical, and environmental engineering services for commercial and...