Learn fabrication and rig up by performing the following duties.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Basic wiring knowledge for Batteries, alternators and lights.
• Basic electrical knowledge of components and controls.
• Willing to learn and follow written and verbal instructions.
• Works under close supervision to assist in the fabrication process.
• Basic fundamentals tubing and screw piping.
• Must be able to make suggestions on basic problem solving.
• Acquires supervisor’s approval for actions.
• Learn package assembly for oilfield type equipment
• Has the ability to learn engine alignment with driven equipment.
• Has the ability to learn blueprints and perform basic skid layout functions for assembly
• Has the ability to learn sheaves and bushings with proper belt sizes.
• Operates all assembly tooling independently with little supervision
• Operate forklifts
• Must have electrical and mechanical tooling
This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
QUALIFICATIONS to perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to two years engine experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos in English. Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
Ability to add, subtracts, multiply, and divides in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
Valid drivers' license and good driving record.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to sit. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 75 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
WORK ENVIRONMENT The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to outside weather conditions. The employee is occasionally exposed to high, precarious places and fumes or airborne particles. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Warren Equipment Company - 20 months ago
copy to clipboard