ELECTRICAL SERVICE TECHNICIAN (PLCs)
Relocation Assistance Available
Essential Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
1) Incumbent travels via vehicle or by airplane to customer locations.
2) Performs troubleshooting, problem solving and repair of Electrical Systems on Multi Spindle Automatic Turning Machines and Swiss CNC.
3) Based on business need performs high quality, efficient and timely machine preparation and accessory installation for new machines
4) Incumbent ensures high quality levels/standards in all work performed and follows all safety procedures and requirements.
5) Trains and instructs customers, and internal team members, on proper installation, electronic service/repair procedures for current and new equipment/machines and processes.
6) Consults with other team members, internal departments and/or external vendors to resolve issues related to installation and service/repair.
7) Accurately documents, completes and reports required information for work records and reports using Microsoft Office Suite programs.
1. Associates Degree in Electronics or equivalent in formal education/training in Electronic Controls troubleshooting and PLC Control Systems.
2. Minimum of 2 year’s demonstrated experience in Electronic troubleshooting to module level.
3. Experience required in using the PLC Language standard IEC 61131-3.
4. Knowledge/exposure to hydraulics, pneumatic, mechanical operations is a plus.
5. Experience required in Controls/PLC’s, Ladder Logic, and structured text programming on; Allen-Bradley, Mitsubishi, Fanuc or Siemens is required.
6. Strong mechanical aptitude required.
7. Demonstrated application and commitment of customer satisfaction.
8. Good interpersonal communication skills.
9. Ability to maintain professional conduct when dealing with customers, peers, builder representatives and suppliers.
10. Demonstrated self-starter and effective planning and organization skills.
11. Ability to participate as a member of a team, crossing department and divisional lines.
QUALIFIED CANDIDATES SUBMIT RESUME TO: JESSE@LIBERTYJOBS.COM
LIBERTY PERSONNEL SERVICES
ANY QUESTIONS CONTACT JESSE KATZ AT (484)238-1964
Liberty Personnel Services - 19 months ago