Cascades Tissue Group- Waterford, NY
Cascades Tissue Group, a division of Cascades Canada Inc., has 2200 employees working in North America. Cascades Tissue Group is the fourth largest tissue producer in North America. Cascades' finished and semi-finished products are sold in the retail, commercial and industrial markets in both Canada and United States.
Apply electrical theory and knowledge to test and modify operational electrical machinery and electrical control equipment as well as install, troubleshoot and repair electro-mechanical circuitry used in the manufacture of tissue products.
Position is located in Waterford, NY.
- Strong knowledge of PLC's, relay logic and times, field input and output devices
- Complete electrical background including experience with motors and motor controls, electrical switchgear, 3 phase-480V service
- Installa nd set up A.C. drive units
- Excellent understanding of pneumatic controls
- Associate's Degree in Electrical Engineering or related field
- 3-5 years of strong E&I experience and a strong background in preventative maintenance within a manufacturing environment.
Need to be able to do shift work
Cascades is an Equal Opportunity Employer
RegionalHelpWanted.com - 11 months ago