Enbridge Energy Company, Inc, a leader in crude and natural gas transportation, gathering, and processing is currently seeking an Electrical Technician at the Enbridge Pipelines (North Dakota) LLC.- Williston ND location.
Primary Focus: Electrician shall be responsible for Trouble Reports, Safety audits, all Electrical and hook up to the PLC wiring. Including drawing updates. Calibration of All XMTR; s ie: Tank, Pressure, Temperature, Level (sump). 5KV Switch gear and VFD’s. DRA skids, MOV’s.
- Ensure the electrical integrity of the pipeline to maximize the throughput and minimize down time.
- Assures that the DOT testing is completed on time with adequate records.
- Maintain electrical field equipment to company standards and procedures. (pumps, motors, control devices, electrical systems, etc.)
- Provide direction and information to various electrical equipment suppliers, vendors or contractors, including recommendations and
- Support and comply with company safety standards and procedures.
- Maintain necessary on call posture to effectively handle and respond to trouble reports and other maintenance difficulties or emergencies.
- Ensure electrical information are routinely/periodically updated and associated record keeping and drawings are accurate.
- Provide effective emergency response capabilities and assistance as required.
- Assist the Technical Systems Administrator with the communications systems including SCADA,PLC computers and radio equipment
- Assist in the design development and implementation of electric or electronic equipment
- Must be a licensed electrician or license eligible in ND.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Please apply online by Thursday, March 21 for consideration.
We appreciate your interest in Enbridge Energy Company, Inc. However, only those applicants selected for interviews will be contacted.
Enbridge is an equal opportunity employer.
Enbridge Energy Company, Inc. is not currently accepting unsolicited resumes from search firms. Regardless of past practice,all resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Enbridge Energy Company, Inc. via-email, the Internet or directly to hiring managers at Enbridge Energy Company, Inc. in any form without a valid written agreement in place for that specific position will be deemed the sole property of Enbridge Energy Company, Inc. As a result, no fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Enbridge Energy Company, Inc.
Head of the class in transporting petroleum around the Great Lakes is Enbridge Energy Partners, which owns the 1,900-mile US portion...