NTA Precision Axle, a joint venture of three world class manufacturing companies, has an opening for an ELECTRICAL TECHNICIAN at our facility located in Carol Stream, IL. NTA will manufacture steel products used for automotive and industrial applications. The majority owner of NTA is NTN, which is one of the world’s premier bearing manufacturers serving the automotive and industrial markets for the over 90 years.
Responsible for electrical maintenance and repair of PLC/CNC equipment in a manufacturing environment. The equipment includes turning machinery, induction heat treat, and forging equipment.
Troubleshoot and repair equipment by reading schematics.
Responsible for implementing predictive and preventative maintenance programs.
Works with high voltage industrial equipment.
The successful candidate will possess the following qualifications:
NTA Precision Axle offers a full range of comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, vision, matching 401(k), paid time off, and tuition reimbursement. NTA Precision Axle is an equal opportunity employer that strongly supports diversity in the work place.
- A two year technical degree or equivalent training attained through related work experience.
- At least two years of previous experience working as a maintenance electrician in a manufacturing environment.
- Preference for experience working on similar equipment used in a facility that had forging operations.
- Demonstrates oral and written communication skills with trades persons, supervisors and operators.
- Ability to work overtime or on off shifts as needed.
- A strong focus on safety.
- At least two years of experience maintaining and troubleshooting Electrical Equipment (Three-phase, 480v, or High Voltage)
- Previous experience working with CNC equipment.
- Knowledge of Lean Manufacturing or the Toyota Production System a plus.
United States-Illinois-Carol Stream
Feb 22, 2013, 9:12:59 AM
NTN Bearing Corporation of America - 12 months ago
We manufacture and supply the most comprehensive range of bearings, constant velocity joints, and other precision industrial and automotive...