Summary of Job Duties:
- Applies electrical theory and related knowledge to test and modify developmental or operational electrical machinery and electrical control equipment and circuitry.
- Diagnoses root causes of electrical or mechanical failures or malfunctions and performs corrective maintenance.
- Tests motor control devices, switch panels, transformers, solenoids and other electrical components and equipment.
- Ability to program programmable logic controllers, using Visual Basic or other software language to control production equipment.
Education, Experience and Skills Required:
- Minimum of 5 years electrical troubleshooting required.
- Associates in Electronics or Engineering strongly preferred.
- Experience working in a manufacturing environment highly desirable
- PLC’s (ladder logic)
- VB programming a plus.
- Ability to read and analyze electrical blueprints.
- Ability to communicate effectively with multiple levels of co-workers.
- Proficient in MS Office (Excel/Word)
Indeed - 22 months ago