Victor Technologies is looking for an Electrical Technician to contribute to the development of industrial power sources. We produce multi kilowatt systems for the plasma cutting and welding industries. These systems leverage latest technologies to give best performance with industry leading quality, reliability, and cost. We are seeking talented individuals to grow with us as we develop the products that will carry our success into the future. The Electrical Technician at Victor Technologies contributes to the product during its entire life cycle.
The successful candidate will work closely with senior level engineers executing many of the following tasks:
- Perform design validation testing for power sources. Build and test new circuits, evaluate performance to specification using oscilloscopes, and other test equipment.
- Construction of test equipment for both the laboratory and production environments.
- Set up data acquisition systems using Lab View.
- Document schematics using Altium.
- Familiarity with switch mode power supply testing and analysis.
- Presentation of test results both orally and written in a clear and informative manner.
- Self motivated with a strong sense of responsibility and ownership. Ability to work self directed, running projects and initiatives with input from senior engineers.
- Maintain work areas and equipment in a clean, orderly and operable condition.
- Experience with Oscilloscopes and basic test equipment.
- Familiarity with building test equipment
- Ability to read scematics using Altium.
- Education: Associate degree in a technical field
Victor Technologies - 20 months ago
copy to clipboard
Headquartered in St. Louis, Missouri, USA, Victor Technologies is a global manufacturer dedicated to developing innovative solutions for...