Excellent opportunity with a Midwest based automation firm who works in the food, pharmaceutical, medical and consumer industrial industries. We are a fast growing company and have many new projects in which we need your skills. Great growth potential with stable organization.
Ideal candidate would be technically proficient in the design, programming and startup of automation systems. Will consider contract, contract to hire or direct placement employment.
1. 2 years minimum experience performing controls/automation integration work.
2. 2 years minimum experience in delta robot programming.
3. 2 years experience with vision systems, Cognex and Sick is mandatory.
4. 2 years minimum experience with automation in the food processing, medical,
pharmaceutical or consumer industrial process industries.
5. Programming experience with current Siemens and Rockwell PLC systems is
mandatory. Experience with other systems is a plus.
6. Experience with current Wonderware SCADA systems is mandatory. Others area
7. Familiarity with GAMP or equivalent methodologies is required.
8. Experience with Historians a plus.
9. Bachelor of Science degree in Electrical Engineering preferred.
10. Have strong written and verbal communication skills.
11. Have the ability operate as a technical lead.
12. Have the ability to work successfully with a team.
13. Must have the ability to handle multiple projects concurrently.
14. Possess a willingness to travel. Travel 25 - 50% is required.