We are looking for an Electrician, Apprentice and Lead Person in the Savannah area. Only the best need apply.
- Minimum five years experience in the electrical trade.
- Experience on commerical and institutional projects.
- Must be a team player.
- Must have hand tools and transportation.
- Must be productive and a self-starter.
- Current passport is a plus, but not a requirement to apply.
- We pay high hourly wages plus per diem and extensive overtime.
Wage is commensurate with experience.
Fringe benefits include health insurance, 401K, vacation, paid holidays, paid personal days, paid sick days. In addition to the foregoing benefits, our company offers a labor saving incentive program in which fifty percent of the amount which projects are brought in below the labor budget is shared with the Superintendents and Lead Persons. We also offer paid apprenticeship training.
Owen Electric is a 26 year old company which primarily does large commercial and institutional electrical construction projects. We are based in Northeast Florida and our area of operations is the Southeastern U.S. We have a solid reputation within the industry which is the direct result of the hard work and dedication of our employees.
Please e-mail resume or fax to 904-826-1568.